Closing Deadline 5pm GMT 28 February 2017. NOW CLOSED.
Please visit our projects page to see our history of grant funding. http://port-er.com/projects/.
Grant Funding is available to applicants annually from PORT-ER subject to sufficient funds being available. The annual grant round will be announced each year on the PORT-ER website.
Grant applications will be judged by the Board of Trustees of PORT-ER in relation to how well they are able to meet the aims of the charity:
- to encourage safe standards of prosthetic and orthotic care to internationally recognised standards;
- to support the advancement of knowledge in prosthetics and orthotics by sharing information;
- to support innovation in prosthetics and orthotics.
- to provide funding to communities of patients/users to enhance patient/user education. (Note this must be users of external prosthetic limbs and/or users of orthoses for the limbs or spine).
Grants are normally awarded to a group or organisation in any country but may be awarded to individuals in the UK. Please note we do not offer grants to attend international conferences.
- Downloads PORT-ER Notes for grant applicants 2017
- Application form no longer available – GRANT ROUND NOW CLOSED
To find out about our 2018 open grant round, just visit our home page and subscribe our newsletter with your email address – we will send an announcement though our news updates.